3 BR + Studio, 2 BA + 1 BA San Francisco Home for Sale: $2,300,000
3 BR + Studio
2 BA + 1 BA
Take in impressive panoramas of San Francisco and the Bay from your landscaped rear garden and two decks in this elegant, contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with an auxiliary cottage in the heart of Noe Valley. Nestled in a charming cul-de-sac, 550 Valley Street offers a comfortable retreat from the urban bustle with beautiful hardwood floors, a contemporary fireplace, and an expansive floor plan featuring an open living room/dining room/kitchen combo that opens to an upper deck with greenbelt views, ideal for entertaining. The master suite features its own Jacuzzi tub with a separate shower as well as luxurious finishes for a spa-like treatment at your demand. Parking is located in front of the home and a rear cottage with a full bathroom is also included for additional utility. With a convenient Noe Valley location in close proximity to 24th Street’s Whole Foods and shopping options, three blocks from a Google shuttle stop, and one block from the 35 Muni line, 550 Valley offers convenience and comfort.
The upper floor is home to the open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, a well-sized bedroom, and a full bathroom, and offers abundant natural light from expansive window lines; gorgeous hardwood flooring; and a refined paint palette. The updated gourmet kitchen features a large central island, Caesarstone countertops, walnut cabinetry, and a high-end appliance package including a Sub-Zero refrigerator. From here, French doors allow access to the back deck, and a spacious light-filled living and dining room features a fireplace and two large turret bay windows with gorgeous deep views of Noe Valley greenery and the San Francisco skyline. A bedroom on this floor also enjoys great views via an elegant bay window.
The home’s lower level houses the remaining two bedrooms, a foyer, and a laundry room. The master suite is sizable and features recessed lighting, ample closet space, access to the back patio/rear garden via a sliding glass door, and its own en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. The third bedroom, currently used as a storage space, is well sized with ample light.
550 Valley offers a prime development/enhancement opportunity, as the home will be delivered with architectural plans for a vertical extension creating a third floor master suite as well as additional enhancements to the property including a redefined living space; a garage; enhanced deck space with dynamic vistas; and expanded window lines. The proposed third floor master suite would deliver exceptional views, a full bathroom, and a wraparound deck marrying elegance, stunning vistas, and outdoor space. As is, the home provides an exquisite modern layout with picturesque views and generous amounts of flexible living space, but with these additions, which are in the latter phases of the approval process, the home would include a sizable 2,389 sq. ft. of living space and over 500 sq. ft. of deck space in addition to the well-manicured backyard and a garage with room for both car and bike parking.
With a convenient location near shops and restaurants; gorgeous views of the city and Bay from your own tranquil rear garden; and a convenient and considerate floor plan, this Noe Valley home has it all. Take advantage of this rare opportunity and make 550 Valley your personal retreat with the option for future enhancements.
• Unique 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Noe Valley home with landscaped rear garden, 2 decks, and quaint rear cottage with full bathroom
• Considerate open floor plan with spacious gourmet kitchen and access to second floor back patio
• Deep Bay and city skyline panoramas from main living areas, lush green views from bedrooms
• Open living/dining room with fireplace and 2 turret bay windows
• Recently updated kitchen with premium appliance package, new Sub-Zero refrigerator, Caesarstone countertops, large central island
• Master suite features access to back patio and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and Caesarstone countertop
• 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom on upper level, 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom on lower level
• Laundry room with washer/dryer in unit
• Room for 1-car parking in driveway
• Prime development/enhancement opportunity for future expansion; architectural plans for third-floor master suite, wrap-around decks, main floor garage, and redefined living space included
Some pictures are computer-generated renderings of what the seller believes the finished product will resemble. The seller reserves the right to make substitutions of material, layouts, fixtures, finishes and appliances. Neither the seller nor the listing brokerage makes any representation or warranty that these renderings do or will be an accurate representation of the final fit and finish.
Sold On: Dec 05 2016