1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $799,000
Located on the eighth floor at the Palms, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom view condo has top-quality finishes and amazing views of San Francisco’s skyline and hills. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide lots of natural light, and a balcony stretches the full length of the home. The kitchen is well designed with handcrafted Studio Becker cabinetry, top-quality Bosch appliances, a gas range, and a large Sub-Zero fridge. There are beautiful wood floors in the living/dining room and kitchen. There is a nice-size bedroom with carpet and a bathroom with plenty of cabinet space. The unit comes with a washer and dryer and deeded one-car parking. Current HOA dues are $622 per month.
World-class amenities await you at the Palms. Enjoy the convenience of a full-time doorperson, concierge, business center, gym, and yoga studio. Entertain yourself and your guests in style in the private 20-seat theater or stylish lounge with a billiards table, a poker table, and plasma TVs. During the day, enjoy the comforts of the sun outdoors in the signature Palms courtyard. The building’s common spaces have been recently renovated in a beautiful modern style.
The building is centrally located on the border of South Beach and SOMA within 2 blocks of freeways 101 and 280, Caltrain, and the future Central Subway T-Line platform. Whole Foods, AT&T ball park, Muni, and shuttle stops are all close by, as well as plenty of boutique shops and acclaimed restaurants including Saison, Marlowe, and celebrity chef Chris Cosentino’s new restaurant.
• Concierge services and full-time doorperson
• Gorgeous renovated lobby with gas fireplace and lounge area
• Renovated lounge area, reservable for private events
• Renovated business center with conference room and high-speed internet connection
• Private 20-seat theater
• Renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
• Lush “Palms Park” courtyard
• Renovated common area hallways
• Multiple bus lines, Muni, AC Transit, and Caltrain at your door; very easy access to 80/101 and 280
• Within 2 blocks of gourmet Safeway, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, and many other services
• Many of SOMA and South Beach’s hot spots located 5-10 minutes away
• Close to the cities most vibrant attractions including museums such as the SF MOMA, numerous art galleries, AT&T Park, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sony Metreon, Barry’s Boot Camp, Lucky Strike Bowling Alley, and the Westfield Shopping Center
• Excellent restaurants and nightlife including Marlowe, Fringale, District Wine Bar, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse Cafe, Tres Agaves, and many more
Listed At: $799,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.