2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: Inquire
This desirable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is one of the best-kept secrets in San Francisco. Featuring extra-tall loft-like ceilings and views of Bernal Heights, this home is truly one of a kind. Situated in the heart of San Francisco, this modern condo offers a flexible floor plan with the modern amenities you desire.
This light-filled home features Juliet balconies, in-unit laundry, wood flooring, designer tile, stone surface counters, and much more. The chef’s kitchen includes a breakfast bar, gas stove, dishwasher, and stainless steel refrigerator. The two spacious bedrooms have good closet space and incredible views of San Francisco. The home is completed with 2 side-by-side parking spaces and additional storage.
555 Bartlett is a 58-unit condominium building centrally located near Mission Street, Valencia Street, and Noe Valley. It’s the perfect Inner Mission location close to BART, the 280 and 101 freeways, and shuttle bus stops.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Upgrades galore
• Extra-tall ceilings
• Dramatic views
• Juliet balcony off living room
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas oven/range, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher
• Master bedroom with generous closet space and soaking tub in master bathroom
• Both bathrooms feature designer tile and stone surface counters
• Wood floors in living areas, designer carpet in bedrooms
• Designer paint
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car parking
• HOA dues: $607.97 per month
• Beautifully landscaped and furnished courtyard
• Controlled access
• Street-level lobby entrance
• Underground parking
• Direct elevator access from garage to residential levels
• Bike storage
• Resident storage available
• Convenient retail located on street level
• Close to shopping, restaurants, and more
• Easy access to BART and 101 Freeway
Listed At: Inquire
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.