2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $728,000
Welcome home to a beautiful urban oasis in the sunny and revitalized Bayview. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo has been thoughtfully and stylishly upgraded by its original owners. The open floor plan offers a gracious flow between the living area, dining area, and kitchen with access to a spacious balcony. The home provides a multitude of options for entertaining and family gatherings.
The light-filled living and dining space features panoramic views of Bayview Hill Park, the proximal Oakland Hills, and beautiful sunsets. Included in the living room is a custom-designed built-in shelving unit for the elegant display of an extensive library and home theater. Recently installed recessed lighting and gleaming maple engineered hardwood floors add warmth and iconic style to the home.
Located on the left side upon entry, a gourmet gas-cooking kitchen is elegantly appointed with recently redesigned and refaced modern cabinetry including custom sliding shelves, designer lighting fixture, sleek white Corian countertops, and a stainless steel GE appliance package. This is a kitchen designed for the most discerning chefs. Across the entryway one can find a spacious closet with a smart multi-shelf rollout system perfect for storage as well as a full-size stackable Whirpool front-loading washer and dryer.
The spacious master suite offers tranquility along with ample closet space. An adjacent spa-like master bathroom features a double vanity and a shower over a tub. The guest bedroom has a grand walk-in closet and can double as a home office. The second full bathroom is located across the hall from this bedroom.
5800 Third is a well-designed transit-oriented green development that boasts lush open air courtyards, ample community spaces, and great weather. A beautifully landscaped and inviting shared courtyard offers space for relaxation. Easy access to public transit and freeways to downtown San Francisco and the South Bay, paired with the comfort of generous-sized yet affordable modern living, make this home a great find. Parking for 1 car is included in the building’s garage, and current HOA dues are $426.11 per month.
The development is conveniently located off of the Third Street commercial corridor in the revitalized Bayview neighborhood, officially crowned as Neighborhood of the Year in the 2015 Curbed Cup. The very best of City living is outside your door. Amenities in the immediate neighborhood include the upcoming Duc Loi grocery on the ground floor; Bay View Park and The Martin Luther King Jr. Swimming Pool just across the street; and an eclectic array of restaurants, locally owned retail stores, and cafes: Trouble Coffee, Craftsmen & Wolves, Butchertown Gourmet, Jazz Club, Laughing Monk Brewery, 7 Stills, Flora Grubb, All Good Pizza, Yvonne Sweets, and more. The new renovated Bayview Opera House, San Francisco’s oldest theater and registered historic landmark, is also located within a few blocks and serves as a vital community, cultural, and arts center. Ideal for commuters, the Third Street light rail is a main artery of public transit with a route directly to the Embarcadero and Downtown. It is also ideal for commutes by car, with easy freeway access to 280 and 101.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Sun-filled unit with open floor plan
• Large balcony with panoramic views of Bayview Hill Park and Oakland Hills
• Chef’s gas-cooking kitchen with white Corian countertops, large undermount sink, breakfast bar, refaced cabinets, custom under-cabinet lighting, GE stainless steel appliance package
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and 2 large closets
• Flexible second bedroom with spacious walk-in closet
• Gleaming walnut wood floors
• Stackable Whirpool front-load washer and dryer
• Assigned parking for 1 car
• Community space including several courtyards and barbecue area with seating
• Outside dog washing station and dog run
• Bike lounge
• Duc Loi Grocery on ground floor opening soon
• Located across the street from the Carroll Station Third Street Light Rail
• Across the street from Bay View Park, Bay View Children’s Play Area, and Martin Luther King Jr. Swimming Pool
• 1 block from Seven Still Brewery
• 1.5 blocks from Laughing Monk Brewery and Artis Coffee
• 2 blocks from Simply Delish (Asian fusion cafe)
• 4 blocks from Craftsman & Wolves and Trouble Coffee
• Easy access to freeways, 15-minute drive from downtown SF
Listed At: $728,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.