5 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Home for Sale: $2,388,888
Located in Duboce Triangle on a classic tree-lined street is this splendid Victorian home, constructed in 1900, with wonderful potential. The interior boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and three levels of living space above a 2-car garage with expansion potential to enhance its current charm to make this home your own. Inside you will discover high ceilings, exquisite details, craftsmanship, and much more. The single-family home is complete with an amazing south-facing rear yard flushed with sunlight.
The main level has a formal foyer entry; a grand living room which opens to a formal dining room; an eat-in kitchen; and a full bathroom. A door in the back of the kitchen opens to a rear deck that leads you to the backyard for easy outdoor access. The second level offers 4 bedrooms including a large master bedroom, 3 additional spacious bedrooms, and a full bathroom. This level offers opportunity to add a master bathroom. There is also a rear deck with access to the backyard. The top floor has one additional en-suite bedroom, great for a bonus or office space. You choose! The 2-car garage has abundant space, multiple storage zones, interior access, and access to the rear yard from the tradesperson’s entrance.
581 Waller Street is located in San Francisco’s iconic tree-lined neighborhood of Duboce Triangle. This diamond house is just blocks from Duboce Park, Muni, NOPA, Mission Dolores/Valencia, Castro, Hayes Valley and Upper/Lower Haight. You are close to Duboce Park Café, Toronado, Whole Foods Market, Danny Coyle’s, and so much more.
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• 2,885 sq. ft. per tax records
• 2,247 sq. ft. lot per tax records
• Amazing potential with an ideal 3-level layout
• Formal entry, dining room, and living room
• Full bathroom on main level, perfect for guests
• 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on second level with opportunity to add second bathroom
• Bedroom suite/bonus room/office with full bathroom on third level
• Elegant high ceilings and exquisite detailed moldings
• Multiple decks and south-facing rear yard
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car garage with abundant storage, development potential, and interior access
Listed At: $2,388,888
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.