1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Live/Work Loft for Sale: $998,000
1 BR + Den
This large, gorgeous 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom live/work loft is in the historic Heublein Building, San Francisco’s first loft conversion building (designed by David Baker). It is in an amazing South Beach location surrounded by shops, restaurants, entertainment, and more. This unique unit has multiple levels and there is a giant built-in bookshelf wall unit with a library ladder in the open living/dining room. The bedroom has a large walk-in master closet with built-in cabinetry. A strikingly beautiful remodeled bathroom is complete with a Bosch washer and dryer set. An enclosed den/bonus room on the lower level offers additional flexible space. The loft is located near an easy-exit side door and there is a full-sized, easy-access deeded parking space. There is no other unit like this; it is a must-see.
Originally constructed in 1916, the historic Heublein Building was converted into 88 live/work lofts by Holliday Development in 1992 while retaining the warehouse’s industrial features. The common roof deck has spectacular views of the city. It is conveniently located in the most desirable block of SOMA/South Beach just one block from Caltrain and Muni and close to restaurants galore and AT&T Ball Park. The new light rail station will be at the corner across from the building; Whole Foods is a few blocks to the right and Safeway is one block to the left.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• 1,212 sq. ft. per tax records
• Spacious floor plan
• Open living/dining room with built-in bookshelf wall
• Remodeled bathroom
• Bedroom features large walk-in closet
• Enclosed den/bonus room
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Deeded parking
• Current HOA dues: $482 per month
• Historic Heublein building
• Elegant lobby
• Elevator building
• Common roof deck with 360-degree views
• Located a block from Caltrain and Muni with easy access to freeways
• AT&T stadium, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena, and plenty of restaurants and shops nearby
• Walk Score of 95, Transit Score of 100, Bike Score of 95
Sold On: Dec 04 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.