3 BR + Bonus Rooms, 3.5 BA San Francisco Home for Sale: $1,825,000
3 BR + Bonus Rooms
With stunning panoramic views, this gorgeous renovated 3-story Edwardian home was built in 1923 and is located on a peaceful block in the Central Richmond with great street presence. The interior of the 3+ bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home was just painted and is adorned with modern light fixtures. The exterior of the home was also painted. Beautiful architectural period details such as elegant moldings and woodwork; tall ceilings; hardwood floors; and a wood-burning fireplace grace this property. This home is the perfect mix of Old World charm and modern conveniences.
The main level has a formal foyer entry; a grand living room with a wood-burning fireplace; a formal dining room; a sun room; a half bathroom; and a modern, updated eat-in kitchen with butcher block countertops, a gas oven/range, and a new refrigerator. A door in the back of the kitchen opens to a rear deck that takes you to a lush garden.
The top level has 3 large bedrooms including a master suite, a second sun room, and a second full bathroom. The panoramic views of the city from this level are spectacular.
The lowest level has 2 permitted bonus/storage rooms, a full bathroom, and a separate entrance from the street. The 1-car garage also houses a washer/dryer and a work bench. A lush east-facing garden and patio complete this home, which is unoccupied, staged, and ready for new owners.
614 28th Avenue is situated in the Central Richmond district 1 block away from Geary Boulevard and just 3 blocks away from Golden Gate Park. The Central Richmond is one of San Francisco’s classic neighborhoods that is eclectic and dynamic yet tranquil. You are close to shopping including Balboa Bi-Rite Market; schools; Fulton and Rochambeau Playgrounds; DuPond Tennis Courts; cafes; restaurants; and public transportation.
• 3 bedrooms plus bonus rooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• 2,786 sq. ft. per licensed appraiser: 638 sq. ft. on lower level, 1,042 sq. ft. on first level, 1,106 sq. ft. on second level
• 1,875 sq. ft. lot per tax records
• Stunning views
• Formal entry
• Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace and surround sound wiring
• Formal dining room
• Kitchen features wood cabinetry, butcher block countertops, gas range, dishwasher, new refrigerator
• Office/den/sun room
• Half bathroom on main level perfect for guests
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and second sun room on third level
• 2 bonus/storage rooms and full bathroom on first level added with permits
• Elegant wood detailing and moldings
• New paint and modern light fixtures
• Hardwood flooring
• Cat-5 wiring in all bedrooms, living room, kitchen, breakfast nook/office and bonus room
• Separate street access from first level
• Deck and backyard patio with lush garden
• 1-car garage with washer/dryer, work bench, and interior access
Sold On: Oct 05 2016