2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,295,000
Welcome to Blu. This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers a light-filled, spacious floor plan with gorgeous hardwood floors, premium-grade finishes in the modern chef’s kitchen, spa-like bathrooms, and a large wrap-around patio with luscious greenery and plant life. Beautifully crafted by world-renowned architect Glen Rescalvo, who also designed the Millennium Towers, Blu is a high-quality boutique high-rise building located in the heart of the Yerba Buena neighborhood. With great attention to detail and only six homes per floor with wide hallways, Blu is a remarkably different condominium experience offering a more peaceful atmosphere appropriate for its luxurious homes.
Residence 2F greets you with a bright, sunny living room that opens to a large wrap-around patio with custom potted plants, abundant natural growth, and a diverse mix of greenery. The open plan living area features a grand scale eat-in counter, perfect for entertaining, that leads to the modern chef’s kitchen. Gourmands will feel right at home with European cabinetry with undermount task lighting;, granite counters with an undermount stainless steel sink; Viking stainless steel appliances; and a Bosch dishwasher.
The home also features a large master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom featuring marble floors, counters, and shower surround; a frameless glass shower enclosure; and double designer sinks. The second bedroom could also function well as an office or media room with its own sumptuous outlook to the patio greenery. A hall bathroom features a rich-toned vanity with contemporary fixtures.
Blu is the modern city home of your dreams: the perfect fusion of form and function, elegance and distinctiveness. This intimate urban high-rise community offers total immersion in ideal design, all in the heart of downtown. Yelp, Google, Salesforce, Linkedin, Riverbed Technology, and other start-up and tech companies are just a few blocks away, making this condo a perfect investment opportunity. Live close to the Financial District, Union Square, the waterfront, AT&T Park, and world-renowned restaurants and nightlife. There is also easy access to public transportation and freeways including Montgomery Street BART and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Huge patio perfect for entertaining
• Floor-to-ceiling wrap-around windows in living room and master bedroom
• Gourmet kitchen features European cabinetry with undermount halogen task lighting, granite counters with undermount stainless steel sink, Viking stainless steel appliances, and Bosch dishwasher
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring marble floors, counters, and shower surround; frameless glass shower enclosure; and double designer sinks
• Guest bathroom features marble vanity
• Wood floors throughout foyer, kitchen and living/dining area, carpet in bedrooms
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Central heat and air conditioning
• 1-car parking
• 1,190 sq. ft. per tax records
• 24-hour lobby attendant
• Concierge services
• Rear garden with fountain and barbecue
• 2 high-speed elevators
• Controlled-access garage with bike storage
• Automated car parking system
Sold On: Dec 02 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.