1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $1,475,000
Welcome to the historic 650 Second Street lofts located in the heart of South Beach. Considered to be one of the most coveted loft conversion buildings in San Francisco, this boutique New York Style-loft building is comprised of only 25 live/work units. Loft 304 is a spacious single-story 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom loft with an open floor plan perfect for urban living, a pied-a-terre, or a start-up office space. The home features a spacious living room with nearly floor-to-ceiling windows and ample light; a formal dining area open to the kitchen for ease of entertaining and enjoyment; an open kitchen with an eat-in bar counter and recently replaced European stainless appliances; a large bedroom area with new wall-to-wall carpet; remodeled bathrooms with a dual vanity; hardwood floors; and exposed concrete accent pillars. Other upgrades include large closet spaces, built-ins, and a full-size side-by-side washer and dryer. Ideally located in South Beach, 650 Second Street is just moments away from South Park, the Embarcadero waterfront, and AT&T Park.
• 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms
• Approx. 1,798 sq. ft. per tax records
• Flexible floor plan, great for live/work
• Large window in living area for ample sunlight
• Dining area
• Kitchen with breakfast bar and recently replaced European stainless steel appliances
• Very spacious bedroom nook
• Dual vanity in master bathroom
• Half bathroom for guests
• Engineered hardwood floors throughout living areas, carpet in bedroom nook
• Exposed mushroom cap pillars
• Central heating, central air
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues total $591.07, include water and garbage
• Roof deck with gas barbecue and views
• Close to AT&T Park, SF MoMA, and numerous fine-dining options
• Nearby parks include Yerba Buena Gardens, South Park, South Beach Park and China Basin Park.
• Easy public transit including Caltrain and Muni
• Immediate freeway access to Hwy 101 and I-280
For exclusive access to this off-market live/work loft opportunity, please contact Chris Lim at chris@climbSF.com. Some photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.
Listed At: $1,475,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.