2 BR, 2.5 BA Oakland Townhome for Sale: $668,000
Welcome to this three-story 2 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bathroom townhome at Zephyr Gate, a stylish townhome community conveniently tucked away in West Oakland just minutes from downtown Oakland, downtown San Francisco and Emeryville and close to public transportation. 707 Zephyr Drive offers tremendous value with over 1,200 sq. ft. of living space (per tax records) overlooking the complex’s courtyard and an attached 1-car garage. This thoughtfully designed floor plan was the first to sell out due to its location within the community, southern exposure, and generous size (20% larger than the other townhomes).
Built in 2008, this community consists of 130 sleek, innovative, high-tech residences anchoring the west end of the prestigious Central Station Master Plan. Shared laundry facilities are available, and the building has low HOA dues. Just a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Oakland, San Francisco, and Emeryville, Zephyr Gate offers a relaxing lifestyle with easy access to an abundance of excitement and nightlife. With a BART station nearby (9 minutes to SF), you will find high-fashion and four-star dining establishments which line the streets of both Jack London Square and the quaint town of Emeryville within minutes of your front door.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2.5 bathrooms
• Open floor plan with oversized windows
• Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and ample cabinetry
• Balcony off of kitchen, perfect for morning coffee or barbecues
• Additional office space/den on first level
• Each bedroom offers large en-suite bathroom
• Bamboo flooring in living areas, polished concrete floors in den, wall-to-wall carpet in bedrooms
• 1-car garage with direct access to unit
• Pulte Homes construction built in 2009; original owner
• Shared laundry in building
• Up-and-coming area in West Oakland
• Incredibly convenient location less than 3/4 mile to BART and a quick commute to San Francisco, Berkeley, and other points east
Sold On: Apr 30 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.