1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,195,000
1 BR + Den
Located on the waterfront’s Mission Creek and the waterfront heritage of Mission Bay, this new home reflects the new San Francisco. The hallmark of the 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom home is the large balcony that runs the length of the great room.
With modernity clean lines, a neutral palette, and hardwood floors, this city home provides a functional floor plan basking in western facing light from floor-to-ceiling windows providing views of Sutro Tower, Mission Bay, and the lights of Twin Peaks. The large U-shaped kitchen comes complete with a sleek Thermador stainless steel gas cooktop, oven, and microwave; a pull-down Grohe faucet; and a spacious Caesarstone countertop with a mosaic tile backsplash. The long island provides the perfect backdrop for large parties or entertaining.
The master bedroom provides ample room for a king-size bed and includes an alcove perfect for an office area; a walk-in closet; and a well-appointed en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has dual access points to both the master bedroom and the den and features dual vanities, a distinctive brown color palette, a Caesarstone countertop, sleek modern cabinetry, and designer Grohe faucets and fixtures. The oversized den can be used as an office, guest room, library, or nursery. This modern city residence creates the perfect a mood of contemporary comfort.
Arden is situated in the heart of San Francisco’s growing Mission Bay neighborhood. The building’s waterside location opens up to the grass-filled park and trails of Mission Creek, giving residents instant access to the outdoors to enjoy trails, cycling, kayaking, and sailing. Yet Arden is just a few blocks from the vibrant retail center of Mission Bay with dining, drinks, cafes, shopping, groceries, and boutiques within immediate proximity. All of this is right at the foot of the city, with downtown and the best of San Francisco at your door. And when venturing beyond or commuting to work, Arden gives you incredible access to Muni, BART and Caltrain, as well as major freeways.
• Spacious 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom floor plan
• 1,251 sq. ft. per developer
• Open-plan living/dining room and kitchen
• Large terrace
• Chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, sleek modern cabinetry, mosaic tile backsplash, Thermador appliance package, and designer Grohe fixtures
• Bedroom features walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
• Hardwood floors in living areas, plush carpet in bedroom
• 7-foot solid core interior doors
• Controlled energy-efficient heating and air conditioning
• Energy-efficient LED lighting
• Full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking space in garage
• Storage included
• 2 designer lobbies with attendants
• Hotel-inspired fireside lounge
• 75′ rooftop lap pool and spa
• Double-height fitness studio with changing rooms
• Expansive outdoor wood deck with views of the city
• Social lounge with entertaining kitchen and billiards
• Beautifully landscaped fifth-floor terrace
• Open-air grilling and dining area
• Outdoor fireplace gathering area
• Luxurious library lounge
• Targeted LEED Silver design with landscaped living roofs
• Gated resident parking with electric car charging stations
• Resident workshop
• Pet wash and grooming area
• WiFi and USB ports in amenity areas
• Controlled-access building
Sold On: May 13 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.