2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,375,000
798 Stanyan #4 offers the rare combination of a dramatic open floor plan, unobstructed views, modern amenities, and bespoke finishes in a boutique building located at the intersection of San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods: Cole Valley and Haight-Ashbury.
Flooded with natural light from a wall of curvilinear windows, the open-concept 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan is ideal for entertaining with dramatic room scale and a gracious living/dining/kitchen flow. A dual wood-burning/electric fireplace in the living room provides ambiance while dual-paned windows and underfloor radiant heating offer energy efficiency. Gleaming Brazilian hardwood floors are featured throughout the living areas.
The modern kitchen, suited for the most discerning chef, boasts an abundance of cabinet storage, natural stone granite counters, premium Kohler fixtures, and recessed lighting. A suite of stainless steel appliances includes a Viking gas range, vented hood, GE Profile refrigerator, and Bosch dishwasher. Interior closet space and storage abounds; closets feature custom-designed built-in organization systems. The formal entry includes a generous coat closet, an extra storage pantry, and a full-capacity Energy Star Frigidaire washer and dryer.
The bedroom suites are well delineated from the living areas, with each bedroom offering ample storage closets and oversized windows with plantation shutters. The master bedroom suite, replete with two walk-in closets and plush carpets, features a versatile and charming bay window seating area. The spa-like master bathroom is finished with luxurious natural stone, a dual vanity, Kohler fixtures, intricate tile work, and a glass shower enclosure. The second bedroom includes wall-to-wall carpet and ample closets with custom organizers and is adjacent to a full second bathroom with bespoke black and white floor tile, a pedestal sink, and a glass-enclosed stall shower.
Building amenities include a lush professionally landscaped rooftop deck with panoramic views, a gas barbecue, and a dog run. Full-size 1-car parking with internal access and additional storage in front of the parking space are also included. The building is equipped with surveillance systems and is professionally managed.
798 Stanyan is located at the converging intersections of San Francisco’s most storied and iconic neighborhoods. Synonymous with community and cultural attractions, Cole Valley and Haight-Ashbury include countless options for entertaining, shopping, dining, and world-class education. Kezar Stadium fitness facilities, Tank Hill, Mount Sutro trails, Golden Gate Park, and a myriad of other amenities and neighborhoods are just outside your door. Within just a few blocks are premiere Cole Valley shops, a newly opened Whole Foods, the UCSF medical campus, acclaimed Grattan Elementary, and the N-Judah streetcar line plus an abundance of corporate shuttle stops for quick commuting.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Dramatic corner residence with unique architectural details
• Open concept living room with dual wood-burning/gas fireplace and radiant heat hardwood floors
• Contemporary chef’s kitchen with ample modern cabinetry, granite counters, and premium appliances including a stainless steel Viking range
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Additional guest bedroom and full bathroom
• Custom window treatments and closet organizers
• Designer recessed and pendant lighting
• 1-car parking and additional storage in garage
• Full-capacity washer/dryer in unit
• Current HOA dues: $683 per month
• Building includes professional management, landscaped roof deck with barbecue, video surveillance
• Wonderful tree-lined setting in Cole Valley/Haight-Ashbury
• Immediate proximity to Cole Valley neighborhood shops and restaurants and UCSF Medical Center
• Convenient transportation via the N-Judah streetcar and corporate shuttle bus stops
• Direct access to Golden Gate Park and Tank Hill Park
Listed At: $1,375,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.