Studio, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $689,000
Enjoy the conveniences of upscale urban living and world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and nightlife at Linea in the heart of Hayes Valley. 8 Buchanan #315 offers a modern studio floor plan, rare for Hayes Valley, overlooking a tranquil Japanese-inspired courtyard. The home features a bright open living area (optimized for space with a Murphy bed); a modern chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances; and a spacious balcony perfect for a entertaining guests or morning coffee. Beautiful hardwood flooring lines the living space and an elegant spa-like bathroom; a washer and dryer; and 2 closets providing ample storage complete this urban retreat. Inquire for the availability of nearby parking. Current HOA dues are $454.33 per month.
Indulge in a comprehensive list of amenities at Linea including a luxurious sky lounge with panoramic SF skyline views and a polished modern lobby with a professionally landscaped interior courtyard. Linea offers easy access to BART, Muni, tech shuttles, and major public transportation and is in close proximity to the Valencia Street Corridor and the Castro district. Local favorites include Zuni Cafe, Mission Beach Cafe, and Burma Love. A Whole Foods and additional shopping are just blocks away.
The world-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia envisioned a modern design for Linea that was forward-thinking and has appealed to a wide audience with walls of glass framed by bold geometric pillars. Experience the city’s surrounding neighborhoods in luxury and style like no other. The sleek and modern attended lobby is finished with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak wood panels, and Italian marble highlights. An interior courtyard with lush plantings and greenery creates a serene interior view. Linea Terrace, the building’s courtyard, has multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights. The attention to detail creates a truly unique building that will reside as a beacon of San Francisco design for years to come.
• Studio, 1 bathroom
• 453 sq. ft. per tax records
• Spacious open-plan living area with excellent light, custom cabinetry, Murphy bed, and dynamic window line
• Peaceful view overlooking tranquil Japanese-inspired courtyard
• Chef-grade kitchen features stainless steel appliances; Italian cabinetry with ample storage space; and a Bertazzoni gas range
• Elegant hardwood flooring
• Spa-like bathroom features modern cabinetry, a shower over a tub, and premium fixtures
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Inquire for parking availability nearby
• Current HOA dues: $454.33 per month
• Premiere building designed by Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia
• Professionally landscaped interior courtyard
• Dramatic sky lounge perfect for entertaining or enjoying the San Francisco views
• Rarely available Hayes Valley location on the border of Mission Dolores and Duboce Triangle
• Close to Valencia Street and the Castro district
• Easy access to BART, Muni, and tech shuttles
Sold On: Apr 19 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.