2 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $925,000
Live at the heart of the coveted Inner Mission with unbeatable proximity to some of the best the neighborhood has to offer: incredible Valencia Street corridor restaurants, nightlife, boutique shopping, Dolores Park, BART, and outstanding weather. This recently updated contemporary 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers a functional floor plan with an open living/dining area offering a dynamic outlook; a sleek updated kitchen; and two sizable bedrooms. Also included is one-car parking (a must-have for the Inner Mission) as well as additional storage space.
85 Duboce #202 offers an open-concept living/dining room with a modern kitchen and a great balance of light, contemporary updates, and new carpeting. The living room features a modern fireplace for cozy nights in and three picture windows that overlook dynamic Duboce Avenue. The kitchen has been recently updated with new countertops and has ample modern cabinetry, a new stainless steel range, a dishwasher, and contemporary fixtures. Separated from the living areas by the hallway are the two well-sized bedrooms with excellent closet space. The bathroom has been tastefully updated with stylish custom tiled flooring and a new dual vanity with premium fixtures and offers a flexible shower over a tub.
85 Duboce Avenue is a contemporary elevator building on the border of several of the city’s most desirable destinations: the Inner Mission, Hayes Valley, Mission Dolores, and Mid-Market. Transportation is simple with easy access to freeways 101 and 280; BART; Muni stops; and tech shuttles. Trendsetting restaurants and nightlife spots and the largest concentration of murals in the city create a completely unique and eclectic vibe at your doorstep.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• 970 sq. ft. per tax records
• Efficient floor plan with an open-concept living/dining area
• Contemporary updated kitchen with new stainless range, dishwasher, fixtures, and sleek new countertops
• 2 well-sized bedrooms with excellent closet space
• Updated bathroom with custom tile flooring, dual vanity, premium fixtures, and shower over tub
• New carpet and contemporary light fixtures complement this wonderful home
• 1-car parking
• Elevator building with extra storage space and shared laundry
• Unbeatable access to Valencia shopping, dining, nightlife, SOMA, Hayes Valley, Mission Dolores, and the Duboce Triangle
• Close proximity to transportation: Freeways 101 and 280; BART; Muni; tech shuttles
• Current HOA dues: $660.82 per month
Sold On: Feb 08 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.