1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $650,000
870 Harrison Street is located in Yerba Buena, one of the city’s most central neighborhoods between SOMA, South Beach, and downtown. It’s a half block from Whole Foods, 3.5 blocks from Caltrain, 4 blocks from BART, and 7 blocks from Union Square with easy access to freeways 101 and 280.
870 Harrison is a 26-unit high-end condo building developed by JS Sullivan and offering a modern design and the utmost attention to detail. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit has floor-to-ceiling bay windows that makes it feel bright and open. Features include white oak hardwood flooring, radiant floor heating, Caesarstone kichen countertops, and LG refrigerator, and a Bosch washer and dryer in the unit.
870 Harrison Street is close to Yerba Buena Gardens, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, the Contemporary Jewish Museum, the SF MoMA, and the Museum of Art and Design. It is surrounded by amazing restaurants such as Oola, Lulu, Zero Zero, Bristol Farms, Marlowe, and Fringale French restaurant. K&L Wine Merchants also just moved in across the street. 870 Harrison’s central location and proximity to work, retail, and entertainment make getting around by foot or bicycle easy.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Second-floor unit
• Floor-to-ceiling bay windows
• Kitchen features Caesarstone counters, Porcelanosa Krion backsplash, LG refrigerator, Bertazzoni oven/range, Bosch dishwasher
• Grohe kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures
• White oak flooring
• Radiant floor heating
• Tilt and turn windows and pop-up clerestory windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• Street parking
• Rooftop deck with outdoor kitchen
• Rear courtyard with landscaping, benches, and gathering areas
• Bicycle parking
• Close to all forms of public transit, shopping, and dining
Sold On: Mar 11 2016