2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,340,000
Welcome home to this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom urban retreat in the Towers, one of the most coveted South Beach locations in San Francisco. This home boasts water views from the living areas, both bedrooms, and your own balcony where you can enjoy the fresh Marina breeze. Flooded with natural light, the condo boasts floor-to-ceiling bay windows, ample closet space, and a smart split floor plan offering maximum comfort and separation of space. In-unit laundry, 1-car parking, and storage complete this great home.
Located directly across the street from AT&T Park, the Towers are a premier full-service building with luxurious resort-style amenities including a heated outdoor pool and spa and a sun deck with a barbecue, fire pit, and heat lamps. Residents enjoy a fitness center, sauna, conference room, business center, and entertainment room complete with a full kitchen. It’s located just a block from the waterfront, entertainment, recreational activities, amazing restaurants, and easy access to the 80 and 280 freeways.
The South Beach neighborhood offers some of the best in San Francisco culture, entertainment, and recreation. The area includes a dynamic mix of dot-com business and professional services, retail stores, restaurants, nightclubs, recreational facilities, and art galleries. The Towers are within close proximity to the Embarcadero waterfront, AT&T Park, the South Beach Harbor and Marina, and the Financial District. The Towers are also close to mass transit including Muni and Caltrain and have excellent freeway access to East and South Bay locations. It’s a “Rider’s Paradise,” with a Transit Score of 100, Bike Score of 90, and Walk Score of 82.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,092 sq. ft. (per county records)
• Light-filled, bright, and very tranquil unit with great split floor plan
• Floor-to-ceiling bay windows
• Spacious balcony
• Master bedroom has large walk-in closet
• Water views from living areas and both bedrooms
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Ample in-unit storage space plus additional storage unit included
• 1-car parking
• Current HOA dues: $1,007.33 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Fitness center with sauna
• Club room with full kitchen
• Business center and conference room
• Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
• Sun deck with barbecue, fire pit, and heat lamps
• Garden/greenbelt and car wash area
• On-site property management
• HOA dues include building maintenance, grounds maintenance, doorperson, and concierge
Sold On: May 04 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.