Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $750,000
Jr 1 BR
Enjoy modern South Beach living behind a historic 1882 brick facade. This spacious top-floor junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home combines the best of bustling South Beach with the conveniences of modern life. Facing the building’s serene Tuscan-style courtyard, the home includes designer finishes, wide-plank simulated-hardwood floors, and tall ceilings. The kitchen showcases a breakfast bar, granite countertops, elegant Brazilian cherry wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including a gas oven/range. A large walk-in closet features custom builder-installed shelving, and an in-unit washer and dryer complete the home. Deeded parking means your spot is designated to this unit and it also includes a sizable storage container and bike lock parking feature.
Located at Townsend and 2nd Street, this 13-year-old building tastefully blends its historic 1882 warehouse facade with the contemporary styling of its 4-story brick addition. Elevators provide easy access for residents and guests. Common areas are warm and welcoming. The building showcases 2 internal courtyards and an incredible roof deck with a barbecue area, several seating areas, and dynamic views of South Beach.
88 Townsend Street is located in one of San Francisco’s liveliest neighborhoods: South Beach. Its unique location affords convenience and opportunity all within a short distance from your front door. Enjoy the flourishing tempo of City life with nearby hotels, restaurants, shopping, parks, the Embarcadero waterfront, and AT&T Ball Park. 88 Townsend offers an excellent commuter location close to the Financial District, Muni, and Caltrain, with easy access to the Bay Bridge and freeways. It’s a “Rider’s Paradise,” with a Transit Score of 100, Bike Score of 90, and Walk Score of 92.
• Junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 581 sq. ft per tax records
• Bespoke kitchen with Brazilian cherry kitchen cabinetry with custom millwork; granite counters; and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range
• Bedroom features spacious walk-in closet with designer shelving
• Modern light-colored simulated-wood flooring
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking and storage included
• Current HOA dues: $464.99 per month
• Multiple elevators
• 2 courtyards
• Roof deck with barbecue area and seating
• Access Caltrain to the South Bay, Third Street light rail, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge
• Close to grocery stores such as Safeway and Whole Foods as well as Walgreens
• Numerous restaurants and coffee shops nearby such as Blue Bottle, Starbucks, Philz Coffee, Slice House, Marlowe, 21st Amendment, the American Grilled Cheese, Cockscomb, and Paragon, as well as nightlife hot spots 25 Lusk, the Grand, and District
• Proximity to activities such as AT&T Park, Lucky Strike bowling alley, the Ferry Building, Westfield Shopping Center, City Target, Barry’s Bootcamp, OMM Studio, and the Chase Center which is slated to close in approximately early 2019
Sold On: Jul 17 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.