2 BR, 1 BA Oakland Live/Work Loft for Sale: $575,000
Bayside Court is a warehouse loft community in West Oakland on the Emeryville border. Loft #10 is a unique and large 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom tri-level loft with its own entrance from the gated courtyard, 1,481 sq. ft. of living space, and deeded 1-car parking. The development is live/work and the loft lends itself to many different uses.
The first floor is a voluminous space well suited for a bedroom, work space, office, studio, or flex space. There are a large closet and a washer/dryer in the corner. The floors are oversized tile and the ceilings are high. Previous uses of this room have been as a large master suite, music studio, printing studio, and formal dining/entertaining space.
Up one flight of stairs you are greeted by the gas kitchen offering ample cabinetry and granite counters. The floors are a walnut-finished wood and the ceilings are double height. On this level there is direct access to a balcony for barbecuing and enjoying the East Bay sunshine. In the living area, natural light pours through 2 banks of windows that are accented by the original warehouse steel beams, creating a charming-but-industrial space. There is a full bathroom on this level easily accessible from the living areas.
Further up one floor is another spacious bedroom that can easily accommodate large furniture. There is an oversized industrial skylight over the center of this room that floods this room with natural light. The closet in this room is also spacious.
The original building of Bayside Court was once a warehouse home to the Oakland Towel Company. It was converted into 33 live/work lofts in the late ’90s. Each loft is unique and different and features either a bi or tri-level floor plan. The entire complex is gated and offers lush landscaping and tranquil common areas. An emerging neighborhood surrounds this property with quick access to San Francisco, Emeryville, BART, and Uptown Oakland.
• 1-2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (tax records vary)
• 1,481 sq. ft. per tax records
• Tri-level floor plan
• Balcony for barbecues and enjoying the East Bay sunshine
• Living room features 2 banks of windows with serene sky and courtyard outlooks
• L-shaped gas kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and ample cabinetry
• Potential for second bathroom on lower level
• Double-height ceilings and industrial skylight
• Hardwood floors throughout living and bedroom areas
• Secluded entrance from lushly landscaped courtyard
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 1-car parking
• Also known as 2828 Filbert St. #10
• Originally constructed as the Oakland Towel Company, converted into lofts in the mid ’90s
• 33 unique live/work lofts with fully gated compound in burgeoning West Oakland location
• Close proximity to Emeryville shopping and dining, a short distance to Uptown, and very convenient to San Francisco via freeways or BART
Listed At: $575,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.