1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Live/Work Loft for Sale: $825,000
960 Natoma St. #3 is a refined top-floor 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft that offers marvelous contemporary aesthetics in a completely modern and dynamic live/work environment. Located on the border of SOMA and Hayes Valley near Twitter and Uber headquarters, Residence #3 of this four-unit development delivers on the loft essentials: undivided living space; soaring ceiling heights; an incredible modern industrial-inspired window-line with deep skyline views; and designer-inspired fixtures and finishes. The home features a modern chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances; a lofted bedroom with a skylight; in-unit laundry; 1-car garage parking; and additional storage space. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to live in an iconic San Francisco loft that epitomizes contemporary loft design appeal right on the border of two of the city’s hottest neighborhoods.
Residence #3’s main floor is spacious with double-height ceilings and a grand open-concept living room featuring an impressive wall of windows with views of Potrero Hill and the surrounding neighborhood. The sizable kitchen offers plenty of preparation and storage space with ample cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large breakfast island perfect for entertaining guests or morning coffee. The second-floor lofted bedroom overlooks the first floor and offers a closet with custom organizers, a skylight, and a full bathroom with a shower over a tub and a new floating vanity. The main floor also conveniently offers a second full bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower. Also included are newly installed track lighting, a full-sized washer and dryer, and 1-car parking in the building’s garage as well as access to a common roof deck with sweeping city views.
Situated on the border of Hayes Valley and SOMA, 960 Natoma Street is at the heart of San Francisco’s creative marketplace. Uber and Twitter have set up shop in the area bringing with them more and more eateries, bars, and boutiques for neighborhood residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer right at your doorstep.
With incredible contemporary design and a highly desirable floor plan, Residence #3 completes your urban loft experience.
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• 1,030 sq. ft. per architectural consultant
• Grand-scale bi-level live/work loft with incredible modern window-line and marvelous contemporary aesthetics
• Loft design elements includ undivided living space, double-height ceilings, incredible window-line, and an open loft sleeping arrangement
• Open kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ample modern cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Lofted bedroom features closet with custom organizers and full bathroom with shower over tub and new floating vanity
• Additional main-floor full bathroom with glass-enclosed stall shower
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car garage parking
• Storage closet
• Current HOA dues: $280 per month
• 4-unit live/work loft building
• Common roof deck with 360-degree views
• Located on the border of SOMA and Hayes Valley
• Desirable location in close proximity to Civic Center BART; Twitter and Uber HQs; tech shuttles; and world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and entertainment
Listed At: $825,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.