2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $920,000
This light-filled two bedroom, two bathroom Potrero Hill condo offers the feel of a single-family home with an open split-level floor plan that gracefully sets the living space apart from the bedrooms situated at the rear. Large west-facing windows provide panoramic views, phenomenal light, and access to a large deck.
The open plan living and dining areas include a fireplace and built-in table and seating. The kitchen overlooks the entertaining space and offers stainless steel appliances and quartz counters. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom as well as large windows that face onto another outdoor space and a shared yard. There is a large shared garage on the lower level which houses separate laundry, storage, and one-car parking for each of the two condos in the building.
Located in Potrero Hill, this home is situated in a convenient area where most daily errands can be accomplished without transportation. There are the shops and restaurants of the 18th and 20th Street corridors, exciting nightlife in the Mission, and outdoor space at the Potrero Hill Recreation Center. A short commute to downtown; easy access to Highway 101 and Interstate 280; Mission and 24th Street BART; and Caltrain at 22nd Street, plus the corporate shuttles on 24th and Potrero, make getting around easy.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Panoramic west-facing views
• 2 outdoor spaces and shared yard
• Large shared garage with one-car parking, washer/dryer, and storage
• Low HOA dues: $71.53/month
• Efficient use of space in the living room and kitchen area giving it a spacious, light feeling
• Kitchen recently remodeled with stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, and ample cabinet space
• Master bedroom located on the rear with green outlooks and en-suite bathroom
• Second bedroom with full bathroom on the hallway
• Great location with easy access to tech shuttles, BART, Caltrain, and Highways 101 and 280
• Walk Score: 80
• 1,067 square feet per tax records
Sold On: Oct 20 2015
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.