Sales Director, Broker Associate
CalBRE #: 01340326
- Top 1% of San Francisco Realtors
- Full-Time Real Estate Agent Since 2002
- San Franciscan Since 1999
- Pomeranian Obsessive
- Top Producer since 2002; One of the Top 50 Agents in San Francisco
- Zephyr #1 Company-Wide Top Producer Q1 2013
- Zephyr #2 Company-Wide Top Producer 2012
- Zephyr #1 Company-Wide Top Producer 2011
- Zephyr #2 Company-Wide Top Producer 2010
- 5-Star Yelp Rated Realtor
- Top Agent Network Member, Certified Residential Specialist
With SFhotlist.com, DanielleLazier.com and my other web endeavors, I aim to provide helpful information on the San Francisco real estate market and economy as well as home buying and selling insider tips and tricks. No matter where you are on your real estate journey, I believe in harnessing the power of high-demand, low-supply San Francisco real estate to build a secure future.
My mantra: Buy what you can afford, as soon as you can afford it, and watch your financial security and substantial tax savings grow over the years. In other words, to get to the penthouse, you must first get on the elevator.
There may be a few stops along the way (including, perhaps, that tiny starter condo with no parking) but one thing is for sure: if you don’t start now, you’ll only have less time to get where you want to go. Personally, I have climbed my own property ladder starting with an Inner Mission loft condo and moving to a Bernal Heights single-family home. I have also successfully purchased investment property and fixer-uppers which we carefully remodeled and sold for a profit.
My business has grown successfully over the years thanks to the repeat business of happy clients and their introductions to friends, family and neighbors. Read the online reviews to see how I work.
One size does not fit all when it comes to the right agent, CPA, attorney or hairdresser. It is vital to have the right fit. Whether you are an SF first time buyer, a first time home seller, an investor looking for the right investment or project, or a successful business person seeking their San Francisco residence, I know how to effectively consult, negotiate and oversee the complex transactional details of San Francisco real estate.
For home sellers, I will help you accurately present, price and market your property to achieve the highest and best results. My marketing is high-tech and targeted to the buyers (and their agents) who are most likely to want your home. And importantly, I will tell you the truth and guide you through the home selling process to create a calm, enjoyable experience.
Whether you are buying a $500,000 starter home or a $5,000,000 San Francisco luxury residence, I will help you clarify your goals and prepare you to be armed and ready when the right property comes around.
My client experiences range from San Francisco first time buyers to professional real estate developers to international business people to high-profile technology executives (and everyone in between). No matter who you are or what your goal is, the process with me will be transparent and empowering. The only way I can continue to grow my business by referral and word of mouth is because I deliver both results AND an enjoyable experience.
“My husband and I were referred to Danielle through our mortgage consultant (we got pre-approved for a loan prior to the house hunting process). The initial meeting with her and her colleague Debbie Rutledge was an extremely informative and educational experience. They wholly listened to our ‘must haves/nice to haves’ around home and neighborhood preferences, and more importantly, got to know us as a couple–an asset that tremendously helped make it a seamless process from beginning to end. In fact, we had such a great experience with Danielle and Debbie that I decided to list 8 reasons we recommend these two to anyone looking for a house in SF (whether you’re a first-time or seasoned homeowner):
- We closed within 3 weeks of placing our offer. Although my husband and I set the final offer price, we listened to their recommendations based on neighborhood comps.
- Communication with this team is effective, efficient, and consistent. You’re never left in the dark.
- Danielle and Debbie are professional, friendly, and working for the homeowners’ best interest. Although it can be a tense process, we had a lot of fun over the few weeks we worked with them.
- Admittedly, I didn’t even want to look at the listing for our current home because it didn’t come with the attributes I was looking for. Debbie encouraged me to look at it nevertheless because she and Danielle had a hunch it was something we would very strongly consider–they were right!
- Danielle and Debbie worked seamlessly with our mortgage consultant, loan officer, and escrow officer; they orchestrated a lot of the communication and even made the effort to join us on signing day.
- They are very accommodating. Granted, you have to act fast in this market, but they were not willing to compromise when it came to our home purchase.
- There is an immense amount of trust that you want with your Realtor, and we felt that we had built that after the first day of viewing homes.
- Three weeks, first offer accepted, and first-time homeowners in SF–because of Danielle and Debbie. Enough said.”
- Deepa and Kishan B., Buyer
Danielle Hope Lazier
Climb's Sales Director, one of SF's Top Agents since 2002, founder of SFhotlist.com, a crazy Pomeranian lady and a Gemini.
Realizing (in retrospect) that I was San Francisco's first real estate blogger.
Resisting the urge to buy every bag at Barneys.
Sunshine, chaise lounge, clear water and a fancy cocktail.
Scooper extraordinaire at Haagen-Dazs, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas
Knowing what's coming next.
SF is a city of villages. I love them all. OK, most of them.
San Francisco. What better place to create, grow, evolve and innovate?
My new real estate home, an industry leader, a disruptor, the place to make it happen.
What do you love about San Francisco real estate?
Its dynamism: It's old. It's new. It's Victorian. It's Mid-Century. It's ultra-contemporary. It's bold. It's subtle. It's whatever you want it to be.