Emma Prok has actively invested in properties; designed and overseen the renovation of homes; and acted as a property manager, all of which allows her to view real estate with a unique understanding of the possibility that each home affords. Emma is a new addition at Climb Real Estate, where she focuses on helping clients refine and match their lifestyle objectives with real estate investment goals.
- “Spectacular Daniel Liebermann Designed Home“, SF Gate, September 26th, 2017
- “Berkeley Hills Midcentury Masterpiece“, Curbed San Francisco, September 26th, 2017
- “Liebermann Designed Berkeley Hills Pad“, SocketSite.com, September 26th, 2017
- “Studio Harcourt Paris Heritage Event“, ModernLuxury.com, July 27th, 2017
- “Just Wait Until You See the Master Bath in this Luxe Marina Home,” 7×7, October 10th, 2016
- “Chic trilevel frames views of the Palace of Fine Arts“, SFGate, October 21st, 2016
- “Chic trilevel frames views of the Palace of Fine Arts“, San Francisco Chronicle, October 21st, 2016
One of a kind.
Latvian, Russian, and English.
Creating my own clothing line.
Yet to come.
The softest alarm tone on my iPhone, because why would you want to wake up to a loud and annoying sound?
A beautiful sunny morning starting with fresh fluffy homemade blueberry pancakes and a phone call confirming that not only one, but two of my listings have been closed/sold.
Bridal consultant at Bridal Mart.
Being a mom.
The Buena Vista Park area and the Marina.
The most innovative real estate group there is!
What inspires you about San Francisco real estate?
Owning a property in San Francisco is a dream to a lot of people, and being in San Francisco real estate is helping someone to achieve that dream!