True waterfront condo building located on Mission Creek
- About The Building
Living in 235 Berry means you have a multitude of lifestyle options just outside your front door and endlessly more via the Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away. If you love to exercise or being outside, living next to Mission Creek makes outdoor activities a breeze. With the waterfront so close, you can also kayak, sail at the South Beach Marina, or be at the World Champion Giants’ ball park in just a few minutes.
Not having to fight traffic or worry about parking gives you more time to enjoy the fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment, and scenery of Mission Bay and nearby SOMA/South Beach. Trendy neighborhoods like South Park and Potrero Hill combine with famous attractions like AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Yerba Buena Gardens, SF MoMa, and Civic Center, only minutes away. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective.
• Full-time doorperson/concierge, manager, and cleaning staff
• Courtyard garden overlooking Mission Creek
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Walk Score of 88, “Very Walkable;” Transit Score of 88, “Excellent Transit;” Bike Score of 96, “Biker’s Paradise”
• Easy freeway and public transit access
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows 235 Berry