LEED-registered building with roof deck and courtyard in ultra-hip Hayes Valley
- About The Building
When it originally came online in 2013, 300 Ivy was a prominent designer property with waiting lists for its 63 units. The beautifully and thoughtfully designed residences sold out in just months. When you live at 300 Ivy, you are living at one of the most dynamic areas of San Francisco.
Situated at the corner of Ivy and Gough, 300 Ivy is in the heart of one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods, Hayes Valley, and is flanked by the Castro, the Mission, and Civic Center. It is conveniently located a few blocks from shuttle stops and Muni/BART stations and is close to San Francisco’s best shopping, dining, and cultural attractions. Enjoy everyday browsing or shopping at ultra-chic independent retail boutiques; tempt your tastebuds at the city’s finest restaurants; relish the sights and sounds of the majestic City Hall; enjoy innovative performances at the new SF Jazz Center, the San Francisco Symphony, and San Francisco Opera House; or attend comedic or academic lectures at City Arts and Lectures, all right outside your front door.
The modern aesthetic of 300 Ivy is perfectly situated in one of the most artful, authentic, and creatively fashion-forward areas of San Francisco.
• Award-winning sustainable architecture by David Baker + Partners: received Gold Nugget Grand Award from Pacific Coast Builders Conference 2015 for Best Multifamily Housing Community over 60 density units/acre
• LEED Platinum certified
• Lobby attendant and night patrol
• Award-winning landscaping in garden courtyard and on roof deck: Fletcher Studios won a professional award in 2015 from the American Society for Landscape Architects
• Rooftop entertainment space featuring outdoor grill, farm-style table, and sun deck for entertaining and relaxing
• Racks for up to 68 bicycles (first come, first served)
• Onsite car sharing
• Onsite Laundry Locker
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows 300 Ivy St.