LEED-certified condominium tower with generous amenities including a rentable guest suite
- About The Building
Enjoy green living in one of the first LEED-certified residential buildings in San Francisco. If you like the living roof at the California Academy of Sciences, enjoy the Arterra’s from a rooftop deck along with a barbecue and a 360-degree view of the city.
Arterra is a premiere LEED-certified green-themed high-rise condominium building with great amenities including a 24-hour concierge, guest suite, fitness center, community room, and a roof deck with a barbecue area. This Mission Bay building is a hidden gem along the southern waterfront yet conveniently located near public transportation (including Caltrain and Muni) and freeways 101, 280, and the Bay Bridge. Of course, if you are a Giants fan, AT&T ball park is right down the block.
Arterra was designed to become San Francisco’s first LEED-certified green high-rise community. This has been achieved through the creation of resource-efficient systems and use of recycled and sustainable materials. The storm water filtration system utilizes a Continuous Deflective Separation (CDS) unit to further mitigate the impact of the site on San Francisco’s sewage system. Other green attributes at Arterra include an exterior facade featuring durable panels made from recycled content; elevator lobbies on each floor with cork flooring; Energy Star-rated appliances; grasses and other plants on the roof to reduce rainwater flow and as insulation; energy-efficient lighting; large low-E energy-efficient insulated windows; dual-flush toilets and other water saving features; and a high-efficiency water heater.
Arterra is a modern luxury high-rise condominium community consisting of three towers including a 16-story high-rise, a 9-story mid-rise, and a 6-story low-rise comprising 269 units of housing, a gym, a community room, a guest suite, and a parking space designed for the Zipcar program. The inviting and sophisticated lobby incorporates Enviroglas recycled glass, cork flooring, and FSC-certified wood into the palette. A variety of public and private outdoor spaces can be found at street level and in the rooftop-level gardens.
When you live at Arterra in Mission Bay, you are in the transportation hub of San Francisco. You will also enjoy close proximity to cultural events, the best of San Francisco’s culinary tradition, nightlife, and numerous parks and other outdoor entertainment.
• 24-hour attended front desk with concierge services
• Sophisticated lobby with recycled and sustainable materials
• 1,400 sq. ft. wellness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
• Community lounge with fireplace, entertainment system, and kitchen
• Rooftop sundeck with a barbecue and lounge area
• Enclosed controlled-access garage with bicycle storage
• Fully furnished suite for homeowners’ guests
• Grasses and other materials used for Arterra’s roofs offer excellent insulation and reduce rainwater flow into the City’s drainage system
• Low-VOC-emitting paint and carpeting resulting in high indoor air quality
• Entry lobby floors made of Enviroglas (recycled glass)
• Entry lobby wood finishes harvested from sustainable forests as certified by the Forest Steward Council
• Elevator lobbies feature cork flooring, a rapidly renewable resource
• Common area carpeting that is low-VOC and manufactured locally using sustainable manufacturing techniques
• High-efficiency boiler
• Ride the free Mission Bay Shuttle to SOMA and downtown
• Access Caltrain to the South Bay, Third Street light rail, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge
• Close proximity to grocery stores such as Safeway and Whole Foods as well as Walgreens
• Night life and family activities like AT&T Park and Lucky Strike bowling alley
• Numerous restaurants and coffee shops such as Starbucks, Philz Coffee, Spark Social SF, Reveille Cafe, Casey’s Pizza, Tsunami South, Fringale, and Marlowe, as well as nightlife hot spots 25 Lusk and District
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows Arterra