Large development with a pool, dog run, and club room all available to residents
- About The Building
- For Sale
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach, and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, and in close proximity are the Chase Center (future home of the Golden State Warriors), the Ferry Building, a UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, 25 Lusk/Rooftop 25, and District. With Safeway, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain, Muni, BART and access to freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon. The location is unbeatable for access to the Peninsula and downtown San Francisco.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool; 2 spas; a fitness center with saunas; a private dog park; and a clubhouse complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Recently updated business center with conference room
• Recently updated state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Recently updated club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Walk Score of 95, a “Walker’s Paradise”; Bike Score of 94, a “Biker’s Paradise”; Transit Score of 97, a “Rider’s Paradise”
• Easy freeway access and public transit within the city and down the Peninsula
We recently took a Pokemon Go tour of the Beacon and the surrounding neighborhood. Take a look at what we found here.
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows The Beacon