Waterfront Mission Bay development built around a common third-floor courtyard
- About The Building
Located directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in Mission Bay San Francisco, Park Terrace has a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. Completed in 2007, Park Terrace is an award-winning building that consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. In addition to being identified as Park Terrace, 325 Berry Street, those unfamiliar recognize Park Terrace as “the beautiful building with terraces across the water from the houseboats by the ballpark.” Park Terrace is bordered by Mission Creek and Mission Creek Park.
Park Terrace is part of San Francisco’s newest destination neighborhoods that includes a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. You are close to AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It’s an excellent commuter location with easy access to Caltrain, the Muni Third Street Light Rail, freeways 101, 280, and 80, and the Bay Bridge.
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, catering kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Designated bike storage room
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away includes Caltrain and Muni plus UCSF shuttle stop
• 2 national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders-Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows Park Terrace