Boutique live/work loft project
- About The Building
- For Rent
Developed by the same team that created the Brannan, the Lansing is an 82-unit condominium building located on Rincon Hill within the South Beach district of San Francisco. The Lansing is perched on a desirable tree-lined street and was designed by Sandy Babcock Architects. Interior design was overseen by Babey Moulton Jue & Booth and lighting was designed by Auerbach Glasow. 50 Lansing is Rincon Hill’s premier boutique building with a stunning designer lobby; a gym with an adjoining sundeck; and one of the neighborhood’s most amazing roof decks with panoramic views of downtown, the East Bay, and the city lights of the western part of our great city.
The Lansing is conveniently located in the heart of Rincon Hill close to Whole Foods, Safeway, the Museum of Modern Art, world-class restaurants, a gas station, a coffee house, a yoga studio, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, the Financial District, downtown, and entertainment including AT&T Park, the Metreon, the Westfield shopping center, and a range of outdoor activities. Enjoy convenient access to BART, Muni, AC Transit, Caltrain, and highways 80, 101, and 280 as well as the SFO and Oakland airports. This is truly city living at its best.
• Premier boutique condominium building designed by Sandy Babcock Architects
• Stunning designer lobby
• State-of-the-art fitness center with adjacent sun deck on fifth floor
• Landscaped rooftop deck with panoramic views of downtown with brand-new barbecue (coming soon)
• Convenient location with a nail salon, wine bar, and restaurant next door
• Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, and a range of outdoor activities
• Situated in Rincon Hill just blocks away from downtown, Union Square, and the Embarcadero
• Easy access for commuters: BART, Muni, AC Transit, Caltrain, and highways 80, 101, and 280 are all nearby
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows The Lansing