Both historic live/work lofts and new condos near some of the city's hottest bars and restaurants
- About The Building
Union SF is composed of two buildings built a century apart and unified around an oversized shared courtyard. The residential community is located where two of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods, the Mission District and Potrero Hill, meet, a place where urban sophisticates and metropolitan families come together to take advantage of the city’s best weather and where diverse culture, restaurants, and vibrant nightlife reflect the multicultural roots of the community.
Union SF’s convenient location between 19th and 20th Streets is close to some of the best restaurants in town, including Flour + Water, Blowfish Sushi, Universal Cafe, Trick Dog, and Central Kitchen and is close to the Valencia Corridor and Dolores Park. The new Local Mission Market is just blocks away. There are plenty of activities nearby, including Mission Cliffs rock climbing gym and Corner Studio fitness training. For commuters, you have easy access to the 280/101 freeways along with BART, Muni, and Caltrain.
• Elegantly appointed lobby
• Lushly landscaped garden courtyard with gas grill, fire pit, and fountain
• Controlled-access entry and garage
• On-site dry cleaning service
• Low monthly HOA dues compared to similar luxury buildings
• Convenient access to shopping (Whole Foods, Safeway), dining (Blowfish, Flour + Water, Universal Cafe), transportation (freeways and mass transit) and employment centers (Financial District and Peninsula)
• Located in the middle of San Francisco’s two favorite neighborhoods: the Mission and Potrero Hill
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows Union SF