250 King St. #536
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 714 Sq. Ft.
The Beacon 250 King St. #536
Address: 250 King Street #536
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 714
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $2,975
Rented On: 01/07/2014
The Beacon is one of San Francisco’s most distinguished buildings and offers a modern, luxurious lifestyle to its residents. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house including a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, a business center and a 24 hour-attended lobby area in the 260 King building.
In the intersection of San Francisco Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA neighborhoods, the Beacon is in a very convenient, desirable location, truly the heart and soul of Mission Bay. With farmers’ markets at the Ferry Building and UCSF Campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars, amenities and attractions are all around. Caltrain and Muni at your doorstep, and easy access to the Bay Bridge, 280 and 101 freeways, and BART make transportation simple.
When your home is at the Beacon, you enjoy the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 714 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living area with bamboo floors
• Open kitchen with granite counters
• Spacious bright bedroom with large closet
• In-unit washer and dryer
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour doorman, concierge and security
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• San Francisco’s only private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood