250 King St. #604
Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 587 Sq. Ft.
The Beacon 250 King St. #604
Address: 250 King Street #604
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: Jr 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 587
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $2,975
Rented On: 08/13/2014
The Beacon is one of San Francisco’s most distinguished buildings and offers a modern, luxurious lifestyle to its residents. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house including a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, a business center, and a 24 hour-attended lobby area in the 260 King building.
In the intersection of San Francisco Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA neighborhoods, the Beacon is in a very convenient, desirable location, truly the heart and soul of Mission Bay. You are in immediate proximity to the farmers’ markets at the Ferry Building, UCSF Campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, and Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars, amenities and attractions are all around. Caltrain and Muni are at your doorstep, and easy access to the Bay Bridge, 280 and 101 freeways, and BART makes transportation simple.
When your home is at the Beacon, you enjoy the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• Junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 587 sq. ft. per tax records
• Modern sophistication, great light, and desirable 6th floor elevation
• Northwest-facing with downtown views
• Well-appointed kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite counter tops
• Separate sleeping alcove outlined with dramatic partial walls
• Newly remodeled bathroom
• Brand-new dark hardwood floors
• In-unit laundry
• 24-hour doorman, concierge and security
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• San Francisco’s only private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
For showings contact Ana Rubke at 415.412.7808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.