252 Granada Ave.
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Home for Rent 1,600 Sq. Ft.
Spacious House with Sunroom and Backyard near SFSU
Address: 252 Granada Avenue
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,600
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $3,950
Rented On: 07/21/2015
252 Granada Avenue is a single-family home with 2 spacious bedrooms and a sunroom in the back that can be used as a nursery, a third bedroom, or an office/den.
This home is conveniently located off Ocean Avenue between San Francisco State University and San Francisco College. You have Whole Foods just a few blocks away as well as the M streetcar line to SF State or BART (Balboa Park BART is just 10 blocks) and the Muni 29-Sunset bus that runs from the Presidio to Lake Merced and west to Candlestick Point. It is also conveniently located near the 280 freeway with easy access to either downtown SF or to commute down the peninsula.
• 2 bedrooms plus sunroom, 2 bathrooms
• 1,600 sq. ft. per owner
• Spacious living room with fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Second bedroom and bathroom
• Sunroom can be used as an office or a third bedroom
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Backyard perfect for barbecues
• Parking allowed in driveway and in front of garage
• Coin-operated washer and dryer in garage
• Sorry, no pets