300 Berry Street #510
San Francisco Condo for Rent
Parking Available for $250 per Month
This brand-new, 2 bedroom 1 bath 5th floor designer-styled condo with a premium entertainment system and a deck that overlooks Twin Peaks. This is also San Francisco’s first green residential building.
The condo is situated a block away from Caltrain and 280/101, so it is an ideal spot for commuters. Safeway, AT&T ballpark, bank, spas, restaurants, bars, and more are all a footstep away. The building has a gym on the 2nd floor and a roof deck on the 10th floor with barbecue grills and lounge chairs. There is also a community room on the 4th floor if you have guests over, along with a concierge at the lobby who can help with packages, restaurant reservations, and dry cleaning.
• Kitchen features granite counters and backsplash, Bosch dishwasher
• Full bathroom with glass tub enclosure
• Living room features panoramic views
• Custom window treatments
• Elfa shelving in bedroom and laundry closet
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• Water, garbage, and PG&E included
• 1-car parking available for an additional $250 per month
For showings contact Bill Williams at 415.756.5730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.