300 Ivy St. #414
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent
Highly Sought-After Condo in the Heart of Hayes Valley
Address: 300 Ivy Street #414
Community: 300 Ivy St.
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Security Deposit: 2 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $5,500
Rented On: 04/05/2018
This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom designer condo is the perfect urban retreat in Hayes Valley, an end unit at the highly sought-after 300 Ivy building overlooking charming Ivy Street. High-end Bosch and Liebherr appliances, including a gas range, make entertaining a breeze. You will find stunning wide plank hardwood flooring in the living/dining room and kitchen and modern carpet in the bedrooms. The master suite is graced with a large walk-in closet and double sinks in the master bathroom. The owners have thoughtfully upgraded this unit with a custom closet with a laundry hamper outside the guest bathroom and custom built-ins in the second bedroom’s walk-in closet. A forced-air system with air conditioning; in-unit laundry; and optional parking in the building’s garage complete this home.
When it originally came online in 2013, 300 Ivy was a prominent designer property with waiting lists for its 63 units. The beautifully and thoughtfully designed residences sold out in just months. When you live at 300 Ivy, you are living at one of the most dynamic areas of San Francisco.
Situated at the corner of Ivy and Gough, 300 Ivy is in the heart of one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods, Hayes Valley, and is flanked by the Castro, the Mission, and Civic Center. It is conveniently located a few blocks from shuttle stops and Muni/BART stations and is close to San Francisco’s best shopping, dining, and cultural attractions. Enjoy everyday browsing or shopping at ultra-chic independent retail boutiques; tempt your tastebuds at the city’s finest restaurants; relish the sights and sounds of the majestic City Hall; enjoy innovative performances at the new SF Jazz Center, the San Francisco Symphony, and San Francisco Opera House; or attend comedic or academic lectures at City Arts and Lectures, all right outside your front door.
The modern aesthetic of 300 Ivy is perfectly situated in one of the most artful, authentic, and creatively fashion-forward areas of San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• End unit overlooking Ivy Street
• Kitchen features Studio Becker cabinetry, Caesarstone counters, Kohler Purist pull-down faucets, Franke under-mounted stainless steel sink, integrated Liebherr refrigerator, and stainless steel Bosch appliances including dishwasher, wall oven, and gas cooktop
• Master bedroom features large walk-in closet with custom built-ins
• Bathrooms feature Hans Grohe and Kohler fixtures, Caesarstone counters, Studio Becker vanity, comfortable deep tub by Kohler, upgraded shower doors, double sinks in master bathroom
• Wide-plank sustainably sourced oak floors throughout living areas and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms
• Forced-air system with air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Parking available for an additional $300 per month
• Award-winning sustainable architecture by David Baker + Partners: received Gold Nugget Grand Award from Pacific Coast Builders Conference 2015 for Best Multifamily Housing Community over 60 density units/acre
• LEED Platinum certified
• Lobby attendant and night patrol
• Award-winning landscaping in garden courtyard and on roof deck: Fletcher Studios won a professional award in 2015 from the American Society for Landscape Architects
• Rooftop entertainment space featuring outdoor grill, farm-style table, and sun deck for entertaining and relaxing
• Racks for up to 68 bicycles (first come, first served)
• Onsite car sharing
• Onsite Laundry Locker