325 Berry St. #316
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,364 Sq. Ft.
Luxury Condo at Park Terrace
Available September 1st
Address: 325 Berry Street #316
Building: Park Terrace
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,364
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $5,300
Rented On: 08/06/2015
Enjoy Mission Bay living in this stylish waterfront residence. Close to the Embarcadero and AT&T Ball Park, this stunning designer condominium was built in 2007 and reflects luxury living with a spirit of serenity and elegance redefined.
Located directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in Mission Bay San Francisco, Park Terrace has a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. Park Terrace consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. In addition to being identified as Park Terrace, 325 Berry Street, those unfamiliar recognize Park Terrace as “the beautiful building with terraces across the water from the houseboats by the ballpark.” Park Terrace is bordered by Mission Creek and Mission Creek Park.
Park Terrace is part of San Francisco’s newest destination neighborhoods that includes a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. You are within walking distance from AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It’s an excellent commuter location with easy access to Caltrain, the Muni Third Street Light Rail, freeways 101, 280, and 80, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,364 sq. ft. per tax records
• High-end appliances
• Gorgeous hardwood floors
• Balcony off master bedroom
• Second bedroom can be used as an office
• 2 custom walk-in closets
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Gas, water, garbage, and on-site building management included in the rent
• Parking available
• Furnished lease negotiable
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, catering kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away includes Caltrain and Muni plus UCSF shuttle stop
• Two national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders-Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards
For showings contact Bill Williams at 415.756.5730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.