325 Berry St. #416
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,210 Sq. Ft.
Park Terrace 325 Berry St. #416
Address: 325 Berry Street #416
Community: Park Terrace
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,210
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $4,500
Rented On: 11/12/2014
Condo with Den and 2 Balconies on Mission Bay’s Waterfront
Enjoy Mission Bay living in this stylish 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom waterfront residence. Close to the Embarcadero and AT&T Ball Park, this stunning designer condominium was built in 2007 and reflects luxury living with a spirit of serenity and elegance redefined. It features an efficient layout with an open floor plan and a gourmet kitchen; the living room and den are between the two bedroom suites for privacy and separation of space.
Located directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in Mission Bay San Francisco, Park Terrace has a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. Park Terrace consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. In addition to being identified as 325 Berry Street, many people identify Park Terrace as “the beautiful building with outdoor terraces across the water from the houseboats by the ballpark.” Park Terrace is bordered by Mission Creek and Mission Creek Park. The development includes an amphitheater, walking/jogging paths, benches, grassy open areas, a kayak launch area, and courts for basketball, sand volleyball and tennis. Also featured is an 850 sq. ft. pavilion available for public rental.
Park Terrace is a waterfront oasis in one of San Francisco’s newest destination neighborhoods that includes a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. You are blocks from AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It’s an excellent commuter location with easy access to Caltrain, the Muni Third Street Light Rail, freeways 101, 280, and 80, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus den
• 1,210 sq. ft. per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with some views
• Balconies off both living room and bedroom
• Chef’s kitchen with gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
• Both bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets
• Den/office area
• Beautiful new Brazilian cherry wood floors
• Full size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
• Storage unit available separately
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, full kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Designated bike storage room
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away including Caltrain and Muni, plus UCSF shuttle stop
• Two national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders–Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards
Photos are of similar unit.
For showings contact Bill Williams at 415.756.5730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.