325 Berry St. #520
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent
Spectacular Home with Wrap-Around Balcony in Mission Bay
Address: 325 Berry Street #520
Community: Park Terrace
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rent Application Pending
This gorgeous corner 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Park Terrace home features a wrap-around balcony. Residence 520’s unique architecture and floor-to-ceiling windows are inspired by the natural surroundings of Mission Creek and the waterfront heritage of Mission Bay.
Inside, the northeast-facing home balances the modernity of clean lines, neutral palettes, and sleek appliances with the warmth of Brazilian cherry hardwood floors and an abundance of light and views creating a mood of contemporary comfort.
Close to the Embarcadero and AT&T Ball Park, this stunning designer condominium was built in 2007 and reflects luxury living with a spirit of serenity and elegance redefined. The open living room, dining room, and state-of-the-art kitchen are perfect for entertaining. The chef’s kitchen includes European-style frameless cabinets with amber stain, granite kitchen countertops, designer backsplashes, GE Profile stainless steel appliances, and an island that overlooks the dining area.
Designer upgrades include rare gleaming hardwood floors, window treatments, and solid core doors. The spacious master bedroom features a very large walk-in closet and a master bathroom with dual Grohe sinks, a ceramic tile shower over a tub, and limestone tile floors. The second bedroom features a park and water view, and the home is completed with abundant closet space, an in-unit washer and dryer, and 1-car parking.
Located directly on the Mission Creek waterfront in Mission Bay San Francisco, Park Terrace has a beautifully appointed lobby, a landscaped courtyard with a fountain and grill, a conference room, and a complete fitness center. Completed in 2007, Park Terrace is an award-winning building that consists of 110 luxury condominiums with beautiful finishes and expansive layouts. In addition to being identified as Park Terrace, 325 Berry Street, those unfamiliar recognize Park Terrace as “the beautiful building with terraces across the water from the houseboats by the ballpark.” Park Terrace is bordered by Mission Creek and Mission Creek Park.
Park Terrace is part of San Francisco’s newest destination neighborhoods that includes a Whole Foods, Starbucks, UCSF Fitness Center, the new UCSF Mission Bay campus, and many of the City’s best restaurants. You are close to AT&T ball park, Safeway, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It’s an excellent commuter location with easy access to Caltrain, the Muni Third Street Light Rail, freeways 101, 280, and 80, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Corner unit with split floor plan
• Northeast outlook with views of the park and Mission Creek
• Wrap-around balcony
• Open living/dining room
• Impressive chef’s kitchen with island and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large walk-in closet
• Full size washer and dryer in unit
• Convenient 1-car parking included
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Landscaped courtyard overlooking Mission Creek features fountain, barbecue, catering kitchen and bathroom, perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Conference room
• On-site building management
• On-site dry cleaning and Laundry Locker service
• Designated bike storage room
• Area amenities include sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, off-leash dog run
• Restaurants and entertainment nearby
• Public transportation blocks away includes Caltrain and Muni plus UCSF shuttle stop
• 2 national awards in 2009: Best Mid-Rise Condominium Community by the National Association of Home Builders-Pillars of the Industry Awards and the regional 2008 Merit Award by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference Gold Nugget Awards
Available May 1st