San Francisco Condo for Rent
Parking Available for an Additional $250 per Month
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, Club Lounge, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 24 hour security
• On-site Concierge Staff
• 5000 square foot fitness center, includes sauna and locker rooms
• 75 foot indoor heated lap pool
• Club Lounge with Plasma screen, iPod hookup, Catering Kitchen
• 14-seat private screening room with XBOX, Bluray, and Satellite TV
• Business center
• 2 Conference/Meeting Rooms
• Secure underground parking
• World Class Dining available in the building (Prospect – Chef Nancy Oakes of Boulevard)
>> Click here to begin the screening/application process
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.