338 Spear St. #38F
3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent
The Infinity 338 Spear St. #38F
Address: 338 Spear Street #38F
Building: South Beach
District: South Beach
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Rented For: $7,500
Rented On: 03/29/2015
This 38th floor 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the Infinity’s Tower II features penthouse finishes and spectacular northwest-facing city and water views. The corner floor plan is unique to the Infinity and features an open layout with a curved exterior wall maximizing views in this luxurious home.
The Infinity offers exceptional architecture, layout, and design in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods. Designed by renowned Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica and Heller Manus and built by Tishman Speyer, The Infinity is a luxury waterfront community of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 stories at 338 Spear Street and 37 stories at 301 Main Street, and two mid-rise towers of 9 stories at 333 Main Street and 8 stories at 301 Main Street, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities and services. Unit 5E is located in the boutique mid-rise building and set off Folsom Street. The Infinity’s signature all-glass exterior and round, undulating corners makes it one of the most unique residential condominium buildings in San Francisco.
Building amenities include a doorman/concierge, central air and heat, an indoor 75-foot lap pool, a club lounge, a 14-seat movie theater, a business center, conference rooms, and a 5,000 square foot gym. One deeded parking spot is also included.
When you live at The Infinity, you are living at one of the most prestigious addresses in South Beach. Residents enjoy living one block from the Embarcadero, anchored by the nearby Ferry Building, AT&T Park–Home of the World Champion Giants–and waterfront restaurants. The Infinity is also close to the Westfield Mall, Yerba Buena Park, SF MOMA, Union Square shopping, and SOMA nightlife.
Unit Features :
• 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
• Great sunlight, city and water views
• Open living/dining room with curved balcony
• Large kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, Viking stove, Poggen Pohl German cabinetry, Thermador refrigerator, and island
• Master bedroom suite with oversized curved balcony
• Large master bathroom features separate shower and deep soaking tub
• Both bathrooms feature Studio Becker cabinetry
• Hardwood floors in living areas and third bedroom, high-end carpet in master and second bedrooms
• Closet organizers
• A/C and central heat
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• 1-car parking included
• Storage included
• Sorry, no pets
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• Over 5,000 square foot private fitness center–one of the largest in San Francisco!–fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, a yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms and dry saunas
• 75-foot long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• 2 reservable meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• 14-seat private movie theater/screening room; bring your DVDs or reserve it for a private event
• Business center with 3 workstations available for your use, wireless internet, and color copier/printer/fax machine
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant nearby
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.