425 1st St. #1006
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,238 Sq. Ft.
Corner High-Rise Condo with Stunning Views
Address: 425 First Street #1006
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,238
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $5,000
Rented On: 09/26/2016
This popular 06 floor plan at the iconic One Rincon Hill is a northwest corner unit and is sure to impress with magnificent 180-degree city lights views. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features floor-to-ceiling windows; a balcony; a spacious walk-in closet; hardwood floors; upgraded carpet; granite kitchen and bathroom countertops; and high-end Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,238 sq. ft. per builder
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch appliances
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet
• Hardwood floors in living areas, upgraded carpet in bedrooms
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.