425 1st St. #1308
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 755 Sq. Ft.
Bay Bridge Views
Address: 425 First Street #1308
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 755
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $4,000
Rented On: 04/30/2017
This exceptional 08 floor plan with incredible light is northeast facing and sure to impress, with spectacular views of San Francisco’s Bay Bridge from both the living areas and bedroom. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo features a balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious walk-in closet, plush carpet, and granite kitchen and bathroom countertops as well as designer Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances. In-unit laundry and 1-car parking complete the home.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 755 sq. ft. per owner
• Views of Bay Bridge and downtown
• Extra-large corner balcony off living room
• Open floor plan
• European-style gourmet kitchen features Italian del Tongo cabinets and granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator and Bosch gas oven/range, dishwasher, and microwave
• Full bathroom with granite counters and shower over tub
• Carpet in living areas and bedroom
• Stacked Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• Storage included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.