425 1st St. #1502
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,309 Sq. Ft.
Luxury, Views, and Lifestyle at One Rincon Hill
Address: 425 First Street #1502
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,309
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $5,300
Rented On: 11/07/2016
This upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo been one of the most popular floor plans at One Rincon Hill. Not only is the floor plan desirable, it also has amazing views from the 15th floor. Enjoy unobstructed views from the living room, kitchen, and both bedrooms through the floor-to-ceiling windows. It’s not surprising to hear visitors say, “Wow, what an amazing view,” “stunning,” “beautiful,” or “breathtaking,” to describe what they are seeing.
This home offers hardwood floors in the living room, kitchen, and hallways. Electric window shades are installed in both the living room and bedrooms. This home showcases the designer upgrades including higher-end fixtures in the kitchen like Italian Del Tongo cabinetry and Bosch and Sub Zero appliances.
The spacious master suite has a generous walk-in closet and plenty of room for a king-size bed, 2 night stands, and an armoire with room remaining for other specialty pieces such as a standing mirror or desk. The master bathroom includes dual sinks; upgraded marble floors; a granite countertop and shower backsplash; and high-end shower and sink fixtures. There is designer plush carpet in both bedrooms.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,309 sq. ft. per owner
• Southeast corner unit
• Kitchen features many upgrades such as Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet
• Bathrooms feature marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.