425 1st St. #801
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 837 Sq. Ft.
Largest One-Bedroom Floor Plan with Bridge Views
Address: 425 First Street #801
Community: One Rincon Hill and the Harrison
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 837
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $4,000
Rented On: 06/21/2018
This exceptional 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 01 floor plan with incredible light is east-facing and sure to impress, with views of the Bay Bridge. Capture the glistening Bay Bridge light show by night from both the living room and the bedroom. This spacious home is the largest one bedroom floor plan at One Rincon Hill. This condo features floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious walk-in closet, bamboo floors, and granite kitchen and bathroom countertops as well as designer Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances. In-unit laundry and optional valet parking for 1 car complete the home.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 837 sq. ft. per owner
• Views of the Bay Bridge
• Open floor plan with media alcove
• European-style gourmet kitchen features Italian del Tongo cabinets and granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator and Bosch gas oven/range, dishwasher, and microwave
• Bedroom has walk-in closet
• Full bathroom with granite counters and oversized sunken tub/shower
• Eco-friendly bamboo flooring in living areas and kitchen, carpet in bedroom
• Stacked Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• Storage included
• 1-car valet parking available for an additional $100 per month
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.