451 Kansas St. #320
Studio, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent
Modern High-End Studio with Large Patio in Coveted Potrero Hill Location
Address: 451 Kansas Street #320
Community: The Potrero
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
City: San Francisco
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $2,800
Rented On: 07/28/2017
The perfect retreat for any urban dweller, this studio home is cozy, modern, and well-appointed and features a very rare and very large patio for extended living space. This home has higher ceilings than units on other floors within the building, which gives the space a nice roomy feeling. Located in the up-and-coming Potrero Hill area, this is a great location for commuting into the city, via freeway to either the South or East Bay, via shuttle buses to tech companies, or to the many nearby companies or schools including the new Mission Bay UCSF campus, the California College of Arts, and Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (SF Campus). The home is completed with in-unit laundry and an extra-large parking space.
The Potrero is a well-designed condominium building that sits above the vibrant Whole Foods Market and is located on the highly desirable north slope of Potrero Hill. Two enclosed garden courtyards offer a serene refuge from the urban lifestyle and provide lush areas for relaxation. Just inside one courtyard is the state-of-the-art fitness center with strength training, cardio, yoga, and Pilates equipment. A breathtaking rooftop patio with unparalleled views is available for all residents. The Potrero was developed by well-known Lambert Development, whose projects include the finest of San Francisco luxury living including the Brannan, 50 Lansing, the Oriental Warehouse, and the Clocktower Lofts. Constructed with the highest-grade materials by the well-respected Cannon Construction company, the Potrero offers residents superior living in the ideal location.
Situated in the Design District, a bustling area on the desirable north slope of Potrero Hill, the location can’t be beat. Whether you commute to Downtown San Francisco; across the Bay Bridge; down to the South Bay by car or shuttle; or to the new UCSF campus, the transportation options and access are plentiful. The building has great proximity to the Google shuttle, other tech shuttles, Caltrain, BART, and freeways. Proximity to to numerous neighborhoods has its advantages; all nearby neighborhoods within your reach have their own unique feel and draws. Whether it is the culinary delights of the Mission or the Dogpatch, the nightlife of SOMA, the baseball park in Mission Bay, the interior design stores within the Design Center, or the neighborhood parks, coffee shops, and live venues in Potrero Hill itself, you will find adventure around every corner. This is also a great investment opportunity; the newly built UCSF campus as well as many area schools including Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Academy and California College of the Arts mean this area garners some of the highest rents in the city.
If you’re looking to venture out just in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers, all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
The Potrero is located just 3 blocks from the 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, this is the perfect commuter location.
• Studio, 1 bathroom
• Open floor plan allows for flexible living with a large open room with a sleeping nook
• Living area features sliding glass door with floor-to-ceiling double-paned glass leading to large sunny patio
• Sleek modern kitchen complete with Studio Becker cabinets, stainless GE Profile dishwasher, stainless Kohler under-mount sink, and honed granite countertops and backsplash
• Sleeping nook fits a queen-size bed
• Bathroom includes marble countertops and backsplash, Kohler sink, Grohe faucet, and ceramic tile flooring
• 2 closets
• Upgraded Brazilian cherry wood hardwood flooring
• Upgraded full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car assigned parking included; wheelchair-accessible, much larger than other spaces
• Sorry, no pets
• Elevator building
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• Fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Nighttime roving guard
• High-speed Webpass internet available
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Steep Brew bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time on-site maintenance manager
• Friendly community
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 , I-101, and I-80
• Great public transportation, including 22, 10, 55 and 19 bus lines within two blocks and close proximity to Caltrain, BART, and Third Street light rail
• Whole Foods on ground floor, 1 block from Starbucks and Philz Coffee, close to Trader Joe’s
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Mochica, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center and Gift Center area eateries and shopping include Michelin-starred Omakase, Bellota, Skool, Live Sushi, Sally’s, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Other cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Culinary Arts School (SF Campus) as well as the California College of Arts make this a great investment opportunity not only for now, but for the future
• Walk Score of 92
Photos are of similar unit.