451 Kansas Street #551
San Francisco Condo for Rent
Tastefully designed to blend with the neighborhood, The Potrero is distinguished but discreet. Stroll down the central mews and two garden courtyards beckon on either side. Here, lush landscaping with an abundance of flowers and trees offers a peaceful respite from the urban bustle. Just inside is the state-of-the-art fitness center with strength, cardio and Pilates equipment, for even greater well-being. And when your thoughts turn outward, grab a blanket and a bottle of wine and head to the rooftop deck, where the view of the city is as vast and brilliant as the stars above.
If the measure of a neighborhood is the neighbors, Potrero Hill has it in the bag. Take a stroll down Mariposa Street and breathe the sweet aroma of malt and hops. That’s Anchor Brewing Co., a very popular neighbor since 1979. At Connecticut and 18th, Goat Hill Pizza’s sourdough crust is the stuff of legend. Make it a Monday and it’s all-you-can-eat. Is it music you want? No self-respecting rocker comes through San Francisco without hitting the Bottom of the Hill – no address necessary. Along bustling streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers – all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
• Private, top floor view condo overlooking cityscape and lush courtyard
• Corner unit with extra windows and amazing natural light
• Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, honed granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry and functional breakfast area
• Beautiful bamboo floors throughout
• Recessed lighting
• Large master suite with en-suite master bath and deep walk-in closet
• Landscaped courtyards and mews
• State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga and Pilates studio
• Whole Foods Market at street level
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access
>> Click here to begin the screening/application process
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.