451 Kansas St. #562
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 656 Sq. Ft.
Top Floor Contemporary Condo in The Potrero above Whole Foods
Address: 451 Kansas Street #562
Community: The Potrero
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 656
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $3,600
Rented On: 11/04/2015
This bright, highly desirable top floor 1 bedroom home at The Potrero includes an assigned indoor parking space, a brand-new full-size in-unit washer/dryer, ample closet space with built-ins, and beautiful brand-new laminate flooring.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 656 sq. ft. per owner
• Kitchen features black quartz counters, stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, convection oven, range, refrigerator), and Studio Becker cabinetry
• Bedroom has two closets: one wall and one walk-in
• Stylish brand-new laminate flooring throughout living areas and bedroom
• Brand-new full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking space in building garage available for an additional $250 per month
• Small pet considered on an individual basis
The Potrero is a well-designed condominium building that sits above the vibrant Whole Foods Market. This home is located in the North Court of the complex, which occupies the entire city block. Two enclosed garden courtyards offer a serene refuge from the urban lifestyle and provide lush areas for relaxation. Just inside is the state-of-the-art fitness center with strength training, cardio, yoga, and Pilates equipment.
• Professionally maintained landscaped courtyards and mews
• Fitness center with yoga and Pilates equipment, weights, punching bag, and cardio machines
• Rooftop deck with breathtaking city views
• Whole Foods Market and newly remodeled Whole Foods Bistro at street level
• On-site professional HOA management
• Full-time maintenance manager
• Friendly community
If you’re looking to venture out in the neighborhood, you don’t need to look very far. Along the bustling streets on 18th and 20th Streets, you’ll find cafes and restaurants, galleries and theaters, watering holes and wine shops. And in between: homes. Because while Potrero Hill is a neighborhood packed with every convenience and cuisine, it is, first and foremost, a neighborhood. Families and professionals, young couples and old, third-generation homeowners and first-time buyers, all sharing one thing in common: a home on the Hill.
The Potrero is conveniently located in one of San Francisco’s most quickly developing areas near the San Francisco Design Center and the new UCSF campus. The Potrero also enjoys easy access to Mission Bay and downtown, or in the other direction, 16th Street BART and the famously hip Valencia corridor. You’re also just 3 blocks from the 18th Street commercial strip that gives Potrero Hill that “oasis in the urban jungle” feel. You couldn’t marry the urban, industrial, and neighborhood feel of San Francisco any better than in Potrero Hill. With several main bus lines and proximity to the freeways, the Third Street light rail, and Caltrain, this is the perfect commuter location.
• Conveniently located with easy freeway access to the I-280 and the I-101
• Great public transportation, including 22, 10 and 19 bus lines within a block and close proximity to Caltrain, BART, and Third Street Light Rail
• 18th Street shopping and eateries include Chez Papa, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Pera, Sunflower, Papito, Farley’s, Umi, Aperto, and brunch sensation Plow
• Design Center area eateries and shopping include Live Sushi, Sally’s, Market and Rye, Tiptoes Nail Salon, Perry’s, Dos Pinas, Mercer Bar, and Eyes on You
• Nightlife includes Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Thee Parkside, Bottom of the Hill, and many others
• Other cultural outlets include Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, Emily Cole Dance School, Potrero Branch Library, Anchor Brewing Company, and the San Francisco Design Center
• For the mind and body, enjoy Bakar Fitness Center, World Gym, Yoga Tree, and Centered Body
• Close proximity to prestigious schools such as the Culinary Arts School (SF Campus) as well as the California College of Arts make this a great investment not only for now, but for the future