5 Sparta Street
San Francisco Home for Rent
Spacious Renovated Home with Partial Water Views
This spacious single-family home has 3 levels, with the garage, washer and dryer and back patio on the ground level perfect for barbecues. The second level is the living and dining room and kitchen with a separate room that can be used as an office. There’s also a small patio on the second level offering plenty of ventilation and airflow. The kitchen is renovated with granite countertops, new appliances including a gas stove, and tile flooring. The top level is carpeted, with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master suite is spacious and has a beautiful water view.
This location is perfect for a couple splitting their time between the Peninsula and San Francisco, a group of roommates working in the Peninsula, or anyone else who wants to take advantage of the fact that it’s just a 10 minute drive to the Mission, SOMA and San Mateo.
• 1,780 sq. ft. (per owner)
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• 2 full bathrooms
• Half bathroom on the second level
• Living room with fireplace
• Separate dining space
• Hardwood flooring throughout unit
• Sunny with partial water views
• Spacious kitchen with new appliances, granite countertops
• Small patio off living room plus large back patio, perfect for barbecues
• Full size washer and dryer in garage
• Spacious garage can fit 1 car and motorcycle and/or bikes
• Conveniently located near public transit routes and 101 and 280 freeways
• On the border of Portola, Visitation Valley and Glen Park with easy access to the Glen Park BART station
• Pets will be considered on an individual basis
>> Click here to begin the screening/application process
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.