50 Lansing Street #505
Developed by the same team that created The Brannan, The Lansing is an 82-unit condominium building located on Rincon Hill within the South Beach district of San Francisco. The Lansing is perched on a quiet, tree-lined street and was designed by Sandy Babcock Architects. Interior design was overseen by Babey Moulton Jue & Booth and lighting was designed by Auerbach Glasow. 50 Lansing is Rincon Hill’s premier boutique building with a stunning designer lobby, private gym with an adjoining sundeck and one of the neighborhood’s most amazing roof terraces with panoramic views of downtown, the East Bay and the city lights of the western part of our great city.
Now you can have it all. This highly sought after residence at The Lansing has spectacular panoramic views–from the north you have dramatic Downtown city views and to the south warm and vibrant water views. The flexible and gracious floorplan is perfect for entertaining. Those loving the outdoors will appreciate a spacious view balcony and a private deeded terrace. This Rincon Hill home truly feels like a gracious residence with a dedicated entry foyer, Dining Room, Living Room, and two Master Suites. Designer finishes including hardwood floors, custom wallpaper, plantation shutters which make this find the utmost in elegance and comfort.
The Lansing is conveniently located in the heart of Rincon Hill close to Whole Foods, Safeway, The Museum of Modern Art, world class restaurants, The Embarcadero, The Ferry Building; and entertainment, including AT&T Park, The Metreon, The Westfield Shopping center and a range of other outdoor activities. Convenient access to BART, MUNI, AC Transit, Caltrans and Highways 80, 101, and 280 as well as the SFO and Oakland airports. This is truly city living at its best.
- • Partial City Views
- • 2 Master Suites
- • Chef’s Gourmet Kitchen with gas range
- • European-made cherry cabinets by Studio Becker
- • GE Whirlpool Profile stainless steel appliances
- • Counter tops in solid slabs of polished Tiger Skin granite, and custom-designed back splash
- • Bathrooms with ceramic tile floors and shower walls
- • Designer finishes including bamboo floors
- • Plush carpeting in bedrooms and window treatments
- • Closet Organizers Throught out
- • Air conditioning
- • Washer and Dryer
- • One car deeded parking
- • State of the art Fitness Center
- • Sundeck
- • Roof top of 360 view of the city
*Sorry No Pets
>> Click here to being the screening/application process
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.