50 Lansing St. #213
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent742 Sq. Ft.
The Lansing 50 Lansing St. #213
Address: 50 Lansing Street #213
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 742
Rented For: $2,800
This stately and bright 1 bedroom 1 bath home at The Lansing boasts a spacious floor plan with wrap around floor to ceiling windows in the living area, and gourmet kitchen and a luxuriously large bedroom. This thoughtfully designed space opens to a wide entry foyer which leads into a combined living and dining room. Adjoining the living area is a large gourmet kitchen. The bedroom is generously sized with a large walk in closet complete with organizer system. Designed with entertaining in mind, the gourmet kitchen is equipped with European Studio Becker cabinetry, GE Profile appliances with gas range, granite countertops, double sink and sleek stainless steel appliances. Designer luxury upgrades include beautiful maple flooring, track and pendant lighting throughout, glass shower doors and a full sized kenmore washer and dryer. A bonus hall closet with organizational shelving serves double duty for hanging coats and elegantly storing cleaning items.
The Lansing is Rincon Hill’s premier boutique condominium building, with 82 luxuriously appointed units ideally tucked into a quiet street, yet still in the heart of it all. Designed by Sandy Babcock Architects, The Lansing boasts a private gym and one of SOMA’s most stunning panoramic city views to the North and West as well as sparkling water views to the East atop the building’s private landscaped rooftop garden.
50 Lansing is conveniently located in Rincon Hill within a few blocks of the downtown Financial District, top-rated restaurants, The Embarcadero promenade, the world-class farmer’s market at the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, Westfield Shopping Center and world class shopping in Union Square. Whole Foods, Safeway, Bristol Farms, and Trader Joe’s are all in the vicinity as well. Commuting to and from the city is a snap with convenient access to BART, Muni, Caltrain, Highways 80, 101, and 280 to take you quickly to other parts of the city, the Peninsula, North Bay, and East Bay, and beyond. The best that city living has to offer awaits you at the at The Lansing.
• 1 bedroom, 1 full bath
• Bright light filled combined living and kitchen area with Hunter Douglas window coverings
• Spacious bedroom with walk in closet and organizer system
• Bathroom with granite sink and sleek shelving
• Gourmet kitchen
• Studio Becker cabinetry and granite countertops
• Stainless steel GE Profile appliances and gas stove
• Full sized Kenmore washer and dryer
• Gorgeous blond maple hardwood floors in living and dining rooms, and kitchen
• Plush carpeting in bedroom
• Track and pendant lighting
• 1 car parking in secured garage
• Additional deeded storage space
• Air conditioning
• Landscaped rooftop garden with panoramic views of the city
• Private fitness center with adjoining sundeck
• Conveniently located in Rincon Hill blocks away from downtown, Union Square, and The Embarcadero
• Easy access for commuters (BART, Muni, Caltrain, Highways 80, 101, and 280 nearby)