631 Folsom St. #7D
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,230 Sq. Ft.
Luxurious Condo with Den in the Heart of Yerba Buena
Address: 631 Folsom Street #7D
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,230
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Asking Rent: $4,995
In the heart of Yerba Buena between SOMA, South Beach, and the Financial District, this immaculate 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condo exudes luxury with its high-end chef’s kitchen featuring Viking appliances; hardwood floors; and floor-to-ceiling windows offering an abundance of natural light. The oversized peninsula in the open-concept kitchen makes entertaining a must and also provides the perfect mixture of form and function. Off the master bedroom, a den provides ample space to set up a nursery or home office. An additional bedroom and a guest bathroom complete the floor plan. An in-unit washer/dryer, air-conditioning, and 1-car parking round out this home.
Blu is the highest quality boutique high-rise you can find in San Francisco, located in the heart of the Yerba Buena neighborhood. As soon as you enter the lobby, you feel the spa-like atmosphere, and there is great attention to detail throughout the building. There are only six homes per floor, with wide hallways for a feeling of openness. Amenities include a 24-hour lobby attendant, concierge service, and a rear garden with a fountain, barbecue, and catering facilities.
Built in 2009, Blu is the modern city home of your dreams: the perfect fusion of form and function, elegance and distinctiveness. This intimate urban high-rise community offers total immersion in ideal design, all in the heart of Yerba Buena/South Beach. Yelp, Google, Salesforce, Linkedin, Riverbed Technology, and other start-up and tech companies are just a few blocks away. Live close to downtown, the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and world-renowned restaurants and nightlife. There is also easy access to public transportation and freeways including Montgomery Street BART, Caltrain, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,230 sq. ft. per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, peninsula, and high-end stainless steel appliances including Viking gas stove/oven, refrigerator, built-in microwave, Bosch dishwasher
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Office/den off the master bedroom
• Second bedroom and guest bathroom
• Wood floors throughout foyer, kitchen, and living/dining area, carpet in bedrooms
• Central heat and air conditioning
• In-unit washer/dryer
• 1-car parking
• Sorry, no pets
• 24-hour lobby attendant
• Concierge services
• Rear garden with fountain, barbecue, and catering set-up facilities
• 2 high-speed elevators
• Controlled-access garage with bike storage
• Automated car parking system
• Walk Score of 96, Transit Score of 100
Photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.